Struggling to communicate with the people you love the most? • Feeling guilty about your knee-jerk reactions to these problems?
I can help. I am a marriage and family therapist and can teach individuals, couples, and parents of children between the ages of 6 – 18 the tools and strategies to communicate effectively and help today’s families to:
> communicate effectively and easily,
> equip you with effective tools for any discipline challenge,
> lower stress by getting your family working as a team – as well as
> overcome stress, guilt, anxiety and depression.
To take the first step in regaining control at home, contact the Oakville Family Institute receptionist at (905) 491-6949 for more information, or to book an appointment for a time that’s good for you – day or evening.
• Eliminate nagging and fighting with your kids
• Improve communication with your spouse
• Talk so your kids can really hear you
• Reduce anxiety that makes it hard to enjoy being a parent
• Increase respect and consideration for one another (and yourselves)
• Eliminate depression and improve your moods
• Reconnect and end tension at home
• Improve sibling relationships
• Boost your children’s self esteem and confidence
• Be prepared for any parenting challenge
• Be consistent in discipline and learn to follow through
• Reduce and overcome stress
• Enjoy work/home balance
• Feel confident and relaxed